(BPRW) THE Network JOURNAL ANNOUNCES ITS 23th Yearly 25 INFLUENTIAL BLACK Females IN Enterprise AWARDS Presented BY MORGAN STANLEY
Marlie Hall, Tv Host and Expertise, is Mistress of Ceremonies at the September 23rd virtual celebration
(Black PR Wire) NEW YORK, N.Y. — The Network Journal (TNJ TNJ.com), an award-winning business enterprise journal for African-American pros, company executives and organization house owners, announces its 2021 list of 25 Influential Black Gals in Enterprise.
“The girls we honor in the 23rd yr of the awards span occupations, industries and know-how, and they share the identical attributes when it arrives to their job and group services: enthusiasm, drive and target. We salute them for reaching sizeable stages of success in their organizations and expert careers, and for their myriad contributions to their group,” states TNJ Publisher and Main Govt, Aziz Gueye Adetimirin.
- Chloe Barzey, World wide Client Account Lead, Atlanta Office environment Running Director, Accenture
- Krystal Barker Buissereth, CFA, Managing Director and Head of Economical Wellness, Morgan Stanley
- Natalia Cineas, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Government, Senior Vice President, Office environment of Patient-Centered Treatment, New York City Well being + Hospitals
- Angelique A. David, J.D., Govt Managing Director, Main Functioning Officer and Common Counsel, Ziegler
- Chanel Christoff Davis, Husband or wife, Davis Davis & Harmon, LLC
- Saidah Grayson Dill, J.D., Vice President, Deputy Typical Counsel – Work regulation, Cisco Devices, Inc.
- Jean Drummond, CEO and President, Healthcare Dynamics Worldwide
- Tosh Ernest, Head of Enterprise Advancement & Entrepreneurship and Monetary Wellbeing & Wealth Generation, Advancing Black Pathways, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Katisha D. Fortune, J.D., Senior Director & Counsel, World Regulatory Possibility, Monitoring, & Remediation, Walmart Inc.
- Stacie NC Grant, Ph.D., Chief Brilliance Officer, C&G Enterprises Unlimited, LLC
- Glory Dolphin Hammes, Chief Government Officer, IQAir North The us, Inc., La Mirada, Calif.
- Artis G. Hampshire-Cowan, Esq., Principal and Founder, Leveraged Management Group, LLC
- Monique D. Jefferson, S.P.H.R., Main Human Sources Officer, New York Public Radio
- Edna Kane-Williams, Govt Vice President, Main Variety Officer, Workplace of Range, Fairness & Inclusion, AARP
- René Lumley-Corridor, Chief Working Officer, Company Engineering, BNY Mellon
- Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Esq., SHRM-SCP, Main Folks & Society Officer, Major League Baseball
- Cheryl Mickel, CFA, Head, U.S. Taxable Minimal Duration, Portfolio Manager, Mounted Cash flow Division, T. Rowe Value Associates
- Tiffany S. Chism Okirika, Founder & CEO, SkySpace World wide
- Joanita Ricketts, Handling Director, Corporate Advisory Group, Worldwide Corporate & Expense Banking, MUFG
- Radina L. Russell, Senior Taking care of Director, Teneo
- Beverly Evans Smith, National President & Main Executive Officer, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Leslie I. Waller, Vice President, Advertising, Beverage and Growth Channels Business Unit, Campbell Soup Firm
- Cynthia Warrick, Ph.D., President, Stillman University
- Jolorie Williams, Typical Manager, Revlon Multi-cultural & Contract Providers, Revlon, Inc.
- Karen Patricia Williams, Ph.D., Nursing Distinguished Professor of Women’s Health Director, Martha S. Pitzer Heart for Girls, Children and Youth, Faculty of Nursing, The Ohio Point out University
This choose group will be profiled in the Slide 2021 concern of the journal, and will be formally honored at the 23rd Yearly 25 Influential Black Females in Business enterprise Awards Ceremony, having put virtually on Thursday, September 23. This year’s Presenting Sponsor is Morgan Stanley. Supplemental sponsors incorporate T. Rowe Price Associates and Overlook Jessie’s. To register for the party make sure you check out https://www.eventbrite.com/e/25-influential-black-girls-in-business enterprise-awards-registration-166906506855?aff=ebdssbeac
About the 25 Influential Black Gals in Business enterprise Awards
Launched in March 1999, The Community Journal‘s 25 Influential Black Ladies in Company Awards honors gals whose expert achievements have noticeably impacted an marketplace or profession, and who also have built an crucial contribution to her community. A “TNJ25″ honoree typically is a business enterprise owner, or a husband or wife, president, CEO, board chair, or other senior-administration executive with considerable selection-producing authority in the company, nonprofit (together with academia and medicine), or authorities sector.
About The Community Journal
Founded in 1993, The Community Journal (TNJ) is an award-profitable magazine printed quarterly. It presents information and commentaries on challenges that have an impact on the growth of enterprise and the progression of experts in the place of work for an audience of predominantly African-American gurus, company executives and compact-company entrepreneurs. Partaking a lot more than 98,325 readers per problem, TNJ is distributed nationwide, with a emphasis on the New York tri-condition spot, whilst its daily digital version at tnj.com reaches a global viewers. For a lot more information simply call (212) 962-3791, or take a look at the Website site at www.tnj.com.
The written content and views expressed inside this push launch are people of the author(s) and/or represented businesses, and are not essentially shared by Black PR Wire. The writer(s) and/or represented organizations are only dependable for the details and the accuracy of the articles of this Press launch. Black PR Wire reserves the suitable to reject a press launch if, in the perspective of Black PR Wire, the material of the launch is unsuitable for distribution.