COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens2 min read
These side consequences may perhaps have an impact on your child’s capacity to do daily things to do, but they must go absent in a couple of days. Some people today have no facet consequences.
Request your child’s healthcare service provider for advice on making use of a non-aspirin ache reliever and other actions you can consider at household to consolation your youngster. It is not advisable you give ache relievers in advance of vaccination for the intent of striving to protect against facet outcomes.
Get started out with v-risk-free
Talk to your child’s healthcare supplier about acquiring begun with v-harmless, a free of charge, smartphone-primarily based tool that makes use of textual content messaging and web surveys to supply personalised health and fitness look at-ins right after your child receives a COVID-19 vaccination. Through v-secure, you can report any facet outcomes your kid may well have soon after vaccination. V-safe and sound also reminds you to get your child’s second dose. Learn additional about v-protected.
Cost of vaccines
You will not be billed for a COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccination vendors cannot:
- Demand you for the vaccine.
- Demand you any administration fees, copays, coinsurance, or the stability of the bill following appropriate reimbursement.
- Deny vaccination to anyone who does not have well being insurance policies coverage, is underinsured, or is out of community.
- Cost an place of work pay a visit to or other cost to the recipient if the only services presented is a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Involve extra solutions in order for a individual to get a COVID-19 vaccine nevertheless, more healthcare products and services can be supplied at the same time and billed as acceptable.
Fraud Notify: If any one asks you to fork out for access to vaccine, you can guess it is a fraud. Do not share your own or monetary information if somebody calls, texts, or email messages you promising accessibility to the vaccine for an more charge.