Dim circles less than your eyes materialize when the pores and skin beneath each eyes appears darkened. It is unique from bruising close to 1 eye from an injuries or redness and swelling in one particular eye brought about by an an infection.
Dark circles below your eyes generally are not a sign of a health care difficulty.
Sept. 18, 2021
- Friedmann DP, et al. Dim circles: Etiology and management options. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 201542:33.
- Vrcek I, et al. Infraorbital dark circles: A overview of the pathogenesis, analysis and cure. Journal of Cutaneous Aesthetic Medical procedures. 20169:65.
- Matsui MS, et al. Physiological and way of living factors contributing to possibility and severity of peri-orbital dark circles in the Brazilian population. Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia. 201590:494.
- Sarkar R, et al. Periorbital hyperpigmentation: A comprehensive assessment. The Journal of Scientific and Aesthetic Dermatology. 20169:49.
- Wilkinson JM (qualified opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 5, 2016.