Pledging to lower your food squander will involve better meals setting up.
Professional tip: When you have a trip coming up, it’s time to clean up out the fridge.
When you are heading out to travel and will be absent from dwelling for a even though, it is greatest to prepare dinner from the fridge, freezer or pantry. Resist the urge to do a lot more grocery procuring. As a substitute, get a glimpse at what you have and use it up. That way, you leave behind very little to spoil though you’re absent, and you won’t by means of any food items away.
Use What You Have
I just lately cleared out my fridge and arrived up with a plan:
- I had half a jar of pasta sauce, so planned tortellini 1 evening with it.
- I ate the cooked leftovers as lunch.
- I experienced lettuce, onion, celery and some tomatoes, so I prepared a significant tossed salad.
- I snacked on the remaining apples.
- I experienced some blueberries and greek yogurt, so I manufactured salad dressing with it.
Zero Squander Blueberry Balsamic Salad Dressing
I had leftover blueberries so I made use of them to build a salad dressing.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch salt
- ground pepper to taste
Pulse blueberries, lime juice, yogurt, and vinegar in a food stuff processor until finally blended
Insert the olive oil and mix.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and pulse yet again right until sleek and creamy.